Subject: Save-the-date invitation to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia to Life Science: A Catalyst for European Competitiveness, October 8-9, 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 14:36:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister for Economy and Industry of Estonia, Erkki Keldo,

On behalf of Denmark’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union, it
is a great pleasure for Healthcare Denmark and our partners to send a
save-the-date invitation for Life Science: A Catalyst for European
Competitiveness, a two-day conference which is part of Copenhagen Life
Science Summit 2025, an official conference during Denmark’s Presidency of
the Council of the European Union. The conference takes place on October
8-9 2025 in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Please find attached your save-the-date invitation and a preliminary
programme. An official invitation will follow.

Should you be unable to attend, we kindly invite you to delegate your
participation to your Deputy Secretary or another high-level
representative from your ministry. Please inform us accordingly if your
invitation is forwarded.

We are pleased to inform, that a number of prominent speakers and guests
have confirmed their participation, and we hope for your participation as
well.

More information is available online here: http://www.
<http://www.copenhagenlifesciencesummit.dk/>
copenhagenlifesciencesummit.dk/

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or require
further information.

Kind regards,

Inga

Inga Bohn

Senior Advisor

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

+45 31 42 83 09

DK Odense M, 5230 | Forskerparken 10Y

DK Copenhagen N, 2200 | Ole Maaløes Vej 3

 <http://www.healthcaredenmark.dk> www.healthcaredenmark.dk